Saturday 27 August 2011

back in my day

a) try and count the amount of females in the room.
b) try and spot the craze girl



Ok, so i don't know the answer to the first one, but let me tell you: we weren't many.

The answer to the second question is that I was indeed attending this gig and maybe if I watched it all in slow motion I would spot myself, knowing that I was at the back to the left (viewed from stage). It was the night I got to meet my friend Dennis, and we became friends after this and have maintained contact to this day. If it wasn't for Dennis and I meeting on this night I wouldn't even know many people who are my closest friends. It's good to be nostalgic every now and so often, reflecting on our background and how things came about. It helps appreciate where we've got to.

No comments:

Post a Comment