Friday 7 September 2012

C*'s picks for the Berlin Festival

Good day y'all. From this afternoon, I will be spending a lot of time at a disused airport with mediocre pizza. I am definitely disappointed by this year's line-up but here are my picks for the coming two days:

Today
5 pm Friends
5:45 pm Little Dragon
7:15 pm Tocotronic for a little while, before heading over to
7:30 pm Grimes (again, a while of this will probably suffice)
8:45 pm Sigor Ros for half a set, before heading over to
9:30 pm Miike Snow for probably half a set before heading home

Saturday
3 pm Crocodiles (yay, alright!)
4:30 pm some Django Django
6 pm Bonaparte
9 pm Franz Ferdinand (might pop into Kraftklub or Sizarr before)
11 pm The Soundtrack of our Lives

Anything I have missed that you recommend I should go and see? I am conscious that I have completely disregarded the Berlin Music Week stage simply because not a single name means anything to me (am I getting old??).

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment